Nature's most important laws and other things
- When there is a simple solution to a given problem people can only think
of complex solutions.
- When finding a simple solution is impossible complex solutions are
- Once a simple solution has been invented, everyone claims credit for
- Occasionally someone comes up with a solution that looks simple. However,
on closer inspection it turns out to be defective, complex, or
- People can have competence or initiative, but not both.
- Quality(results) * Amount(results) = constant
- "If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys." (Unknown)
Miksi sanoja Tampere ja Helsinki taivutetaan eri lailla: Tampereella
versus Helsingissä? Siinä on kyseessä samasta asiasta kuin sanottaessa
kusella versus kusessa.
[Marko Kaittola] [8 October